Apparently, I have been ‘tagged’ to do a survey by Chris from the Write and Whine blog. Normally, I cringe from doing these on the blog, but I’m feeling pretty mellow and laid back today. Comes from still being in loose writing mode. So for all of you wanting to know me, here a little goofy slice of life:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Saturday, when my nose was stuffed up and my head was pounding from a massive headache.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
When it treats me nicely.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Rare roast beef, thinly shaved.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes. Make believe and real.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Only if I get to be a character in your book.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No. Got them gouged out when I was five.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Sure, if the bungee was six inches long and tied to the ground. And by jumping, you mean jump over the bungee.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
My hubbie prefers me barefoot.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I hung in the air for five seconds at my kid’s playground jungle gym this morning. My arms still ache, so I guess not.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Pecan butternut. Mmmm…and to think that I can say that now, because if you asked me three years ago, I would stare at you and say flatly , “I’m lactose intolerant. I can’t eat ice cream.” Hooray for pregnancy hormones!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they’re looking back at me or not.
15. RED OR PINK? Cherry.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? If prompted, I can become extremely lazy.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Old Chicago. The mall/amusement park that used to be in Bolingbrook. I was a real small kid when I went there, but I remember the roller coaster and the games, and all of it was inside a real mall. Sigh. Too bad they don’t have things like that anymore. Where am I gonna take Daniel when he wants to run around and it’s cold outside? Most of the malls today are bleah….
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO LINK THIS BACK TO YOU?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS (Or Kilt) AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Tan shorts. And didn’t I tell you I was barefoot?
20. WHAT WAS The LAST THING YOU ATE? Grapes
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Purple Burt, drifting from my son’s bedroom.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Mahogany, though I understand they got some new multiculture colors for brown. Yay!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Roses. Cherries. Bright and sunny days after it rains.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My hubby
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO LINKED THIS TO YOU? I should certainly hope so, otherwise I wouldn’t have done it.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, but only around Superbowl time.
27. HAIR COLOR? In the sunlight, a deep brown bordering on chestnut black
28. EYE COLOR? See #27
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I used to, but they made my eyeballs itch.
30. FAVORITE FOOD(S)? Hostess fruit pies. But when I’m being conscious of diet, I like grape tomatoes, fat and crimson, or pear-shaped golden, sliced on a plate with white, soft boccinio cheese and bright green leaves of basil, drizzled with golden olive oil. MMMMMmmmmm……
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? If it can be both, I’ll tolerate it.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? On DVD: Napoleon Dynamite. In Theater: Memoirs of a Geisha.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pale yellow
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Duh! Haven’t you looked out the window?
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Either as long as it’s not from a evil clown.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? anything with whipped cream. Even green beans, if prepared right, can go well with whipped cream. The secret is not letting the boy know that he’s really eating veggies.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I would say Chris, but because she sent this to me, I honestly don’t know.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND My dad.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? (Man…just how many questions are there?) The Last Unicorn.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Ants.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? YouTube
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Waves on the shore; wind in the trees
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles all the way.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Kenya, Malawi and Mozambique, Africa
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can make myself invisible. No really. Try looking at me right now. Can’t, huh? I am amazing!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Chicago.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Dunno. I have to decide.
Filed under: Fun! |